Saturday, June 09, 2007

Band shift:serj and his new album!!!!

Message from serj: Serj lead singer of SOAD(earlier) has sent a message to his fans





It's been a long time since I’ve shared any news on a personal level (probably not since Serart). I've been hard at work on my solo record titled "Elect The Dead" which we’re looking to release by Fall. It is something that I am really excited about and anxious to share with you, so stay tuned. For the latest news and information, please visit: www.serjicalstrike.com and the soon to be launched www.serjtankian.com and www.myspace.com/serjtankian.



Many of you know by now that I signed the band Fair To Midland to my own Serjical Strike Records. They are an amazing, progressive rock band who put on an energetic live show that I think all of you will enjoy. Their debut album called "Fables From A Mayfly: What I Tell You Three Times Is True" is coming out on June 12.

1 comment:

Dinesh Kumar G said...

cool one

keep going....

i think it has a creative punch